Services and Rates
Your needs are different from everyone else, that’s why it is important to discuss your project on the phone or arrange for me to meet you in person. I tailor my services to meet your budget, timeframe, and creative requirements. Hiring a photographer is not complicated but it is important to be aware of the main pricing components.
A photographic project normally includes the following fees:
- Creative time – includes initial consultation, setup, and shooting
- Expenses – includes travel time, related travel expenses, equipment rental (as required), assistant time (if required), and special shipping or output requirements
- Post-production time – includes processing digital files, touch-up, color balance, sharpening, output to desired image size, and uploads or media preparation to deliver the images to you
- Image licensing – a per image fee that provides the “use” license for an image. This fee depends on how the image will be used and the number of companies who need rights to use the image
- Prints/books – full printing/framing and book production services are available or you can use your own service
There may be other details such as model and/or property releases that I will take care of.
- Architectural exterior and interior photography
- Museum exhibition photography
- Fine art awards and folios
- Fine art reproduction and documentation
- Product photography
- On location photo shoots for corporate portraiture and facilities
Fine Art Prints
All of the images in the Portfolio are available as matted fine art prints, framed or unframed. I personally print all of my work to museum archival standards using an Epson 9900 printer on various fine art papers. Please contact me directly if you are interested in purchasing a print or would like a price list.